Tuesday, October 4, 2011

İstanbul, I miss you!



I miss to eat fish at Yeniköy or Arnavutköy
I miss my Flamenco sessions in Beyoğlu
I miss the harmony out of chaos*
I miss hanging out by Bosphorus
I miss luxurious sports centers :P
I miss easier access to Alaçatı, Bozcaada ;)
I miss the breeze on my neck whilst sailing from one continent to the other
I miss to get a bit tipsy on Rakı
Most of all I miss the moments shared with my loved ones in YOU!

*not the chaos itself. Just the rare times I felt I was above everything within that chaos.

***

Yeniköy ya da Arnavutköy'de balık yemeyi
Beyoğlu'ndaki Flamenko derslerimi
Kaosun içindeki harmoniyi*
Boğaz kenarında volta atmayı
Lüks spor salonlarını :P
Alaçatı'ya Bozcaada'ya kolayca gidebilmeyi ;)
Bir kıtadan diğerine geçerken ensemde hissettiğim esintiyi
Fasıl eşliğinde çakırkeyf olmayı
Hepsinden fazla sevdiklerimle İÇİNDE yaşadığımız anları!

*kaosunu değil tabiki, nadiren hissettiğim, herşeyin içinden çektiğim halimi

1 comment:

  1. Cok Haklisin, bende güzel istanbulu cook ama cok özledim.

    almanyadan selamlar

    http://streetfashionandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete