Saturday, October 15, 2011

Color



A little bit color into our lives ;) Red pants and purple loafers and multi-color velvet handbag and murano glass watch and blue shades and and and.. I have to tell this before I forget, today, we were all cycling at Venice Beach. I heard a voice "creepy purple shoes, and blue bike", he was gone with the wind. Venice beach in Los Angeles, they called me (well not me, my shoes, still a part of me) "creepy" :P coool!!! Later about our Saturday adventure.

What is going on with my hands? My veins are all on display. Is it the age (you need to disagree with this!), too much work, too much workout that I haven't done for months?

***

Biraz renk hayatlarımıza ;) Kırmızı pantolon ve mor ayakkabılar ve renkli kadife çanta ve murano saat ve mavi gözlükler ve ve ve... Unutmadan anlatmalıyım size, bugün hepbirlikte Venice Beach'te bisiklete binerken, "tüyler ürpetici mor ayakabılar ve mavi bisiklet" diyen bir erkek sesi duydum ve rüzgar gibi geçti. Los Angeles'ta Venice Beach'te bana (tamam bana değil ayakkabılarıma, sonuçta benim bir parçama) dediklerine bakın :P Çok iyi değil mi!!! Cumartesi maceramz hakkında daha sonra..

Bu arada neler oluyor ellerime? Damarlarım sergilemekte kendini. Yaş mı (bu fikre karşı çıkmalısınız!), çok iş yapmak mı, aylardır yapmadığım ağır spor mu?

Steven by Steve Madden loafers/ayakkabı, Park Bravo shirt/gömlek, Zara pants/pantolon, Maxx NY handbag/çanta, Rayban sunglasses/güneş gözlüğü



1 comment: