Friday, September 30, 2011

Song of Style

courtesy of songofstyle

I have to write this right now. Like an hour ago we were at our frozen yogurt place FroyoLife and I saw amazing leopard ankle boots. The girl who wore them had a great style, couldn't see her face as she was filling up her cup. Then I saw her colorful bangles, yes there she was. She is Aimee, Song of Style :) I actually thought before that she lived where I live, from her photos on Honolulu. We both live in Montrose :)) I was in my worst condition, my outfit, my son in his pajamas in my arms :D Hehe, but I knew I would regret if I didn't meet her. She was so nice. She is beautiful. Congratulations on her achievements!

***


Bunu hemen yazmam gerekiyor. Bir saat kadar önce, dondurulmuş yoğurtçumuz FroyoLife'ta otururken, harika leopar desenli bir çift bot gördüm. Botların sahibinin tarzı çok iyiydi, yüzünü göremedim çünkü yoğurt alırken arkasını dönmüştü. Sonra kolundaki renkli bileziklerini gördüm, evet oradaydı. O Song of Style'ın Aimee'si :) Daha önce de Honolulu'daki fotoğraflarını görüp burada yaşadığını düşünmüştüm. İkimiz de Montrose'da yaşıyoruz :)) Olabilecek en kötü halimde, kucağımda pijamaları ile olan oğlumlaydım :D Hehe, ama biliyordum ki eğer tanışmazsam sonradan çok pişman olacağım. Çok tatlıydı. Ve de çok güzel. Tüm başarıları için tebrikler!


No comments:

Post a Comment