Thursday, September 29, 2011

Greens

Dylan George cargo pants/pantolon, aysedeniz blouse/bluz, Enzo Angiolini flats/ayakkabı

I don't know how many utility, cargo, and olive green pants I've had so far. Interestingly I feel wonderful in them :P This one is getting torn, ripped, and faded, yet still my favorite. Worn with aysedeniz blouse. I will talk about her later. One day I found a package at my door with this beautiful blouse and silk pants from aysedeniz all the way from Istanbul ;)

***

Kaç tane kargo, nefti yeşil pantolonum oldu bu zamana kadar doğrusu bilmiyorum. İlginç bir şekilde çok iyi hissediyorum onları giyinince :P Bu resimlerdeki artık yırtılmaya, sökülmeye, rengi solmaya dursa da hala benim favorim. aysedeniz bluzumla birlikte.. onun hakkında daha sonra yazacağım. Birgün kapımda buldum bu güzel bluzu ve ipek pantalonumu. Taaa İstanbul'dan aysedeniz'den.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment