Thursday, December 8, 2011

OVERSIZED

Zara linen jacket/keten ceket, Zara t-shirt, Genetic Denim jeans/kot, Joan&David suede ankle boots/süet botlar, Nine West snakeskin clutch/yılan derisi el çantası

I am right in front of Elyse Walker's famous boutique in Pacific Palisades, an affluent neighborhood, known as "Where The Mountains Meet the Sea" and is home to numerous Hollywood celebrities and luminaries. We like to explore all the neighborhoods by visiting their local cafes. My dad used to take us and show all the back streets of the city we used to live in. That might be why I always am curious about especially the dark streets of Beyoğlu, Istanbul. OK, I know, I digress. Well, do we have a subject anyway? I just write what I think at the moment :P

This jacket goes with everything (to me :) ), makes all outfits casual and easy. About the boots, well, I was looking for a leather pair but just couldn't find as low cut as I like. These are suede again :) I like the fact that you just pull them on. No zippers, no buckles, no laces :)

***

Tam da ünlü Elyse Walker butiğin önündeyim :) Pacific Palisades'te. Zengin bir semt. "Dağların Denize Kavuştuğu Yer" olarak biliniyor. Birçok ünlünün yaşadığı yer aynı zamanda. Tüm semtleri gezip, özellikle yerel kafelerinde oturup, öğrenmeyi seviyoruz. Babacığım da her pazar yaşadığımız şehrin tüm arka sokaklarını gezdirip gösterirdi bize :) Belki de ondandır, özellikle Beyoğlu'nun arka sokakları hep ilgimi çekmiştir. Tamam tamam konunun iyice dışına çıktım biliyorum. Ama konu yok ki zaten aklıma geleni yazmıyor muyum? :P

Bu ceket herşeyle oluyor, bana göre tabii :) Tüm kıyafetleri rahat ve sıradan yapabiliyor. Botlar ise, uzun zamandır deri aramama rağmen yine süet. Ama diğerlerinde bu kadar kısa, bileğin hemen altında duranını bulamadım. Sadece çekip ayağıma geçirebilmek de güzel. Fermuar, bağcık ya da toka yok :)


2 comments: