Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend with Hair Accessories


Having inspired by the cherry blossom girl, I decided to make my own flower crowns. You sometimes get the best when you do it on your own. I happened to create some, I think, beautiful hairbands as well. Feathers, beautiful decorative birds, big buttons, and paper flowers.. I got daisy like flowers to make the crowns look like the ones I have been making by real daisies. Besides these, I will be making more in different color and flower varieties. The bird collection will be extended by peacocks, lovebirds, and doves.

I will be with Ayşe Deniz Yeğin at her booth, presenting my hair accessories, at GalataModa Akaretler from 6th to 10th of May. You have to see her collection. Magnificent! Hope to see you there ;) Please leave some comment if you have any suggestions to this collection. Thanks!

***

The cherry blossom girl (kiraz çiçeği)'den etkilenerek ben de kendi çiçek taçlarımı yapmaya karar verdim. Bazen kendiniz yaptığınızda en güzeline sahip olabiliyorsunuz. Aynı zamanda tel taçları da süsleyerek bence çok şık saç aksesuarları yarattım. Tüyler, harika dekoratif kuşlar, büyük düğmeler ve kağıt çiçekler ile.. Çocukluğumdan beri yaptığım papatya taçlarına benzesin diye papatyaya benzer çiçekler bulmaya çalıştım. Bunlar dışında farklı farklı renklerde ve çiçeklerle taç yapmaya devam edeceğim. Kuş konmuş taç kolleksiyonumu da tavuskuşları, muhabbet kuşları ve güvercinler ile artıracağım.

6-10 Mayıs tarihlerinde GalataModa Akaretler'de Ayşe Deniz Yeğin ile birlikte onun standında olacağım. Onun koleksiyonunu görmelisiniz. Muhteşem! Orada görüşmek dileğiyle :) Bu koleksiyon ile ilgili önerilerinizi yorum olarak iletirseniz çok sevinirim. Teşekkürler!


Urban Outfitters Blouse
Kookai Cardigan
YSL Sunglasses


Notice the peacock on my head? :)

***
Başımdaki tavuskuşunu farkettiniz mi? :)



And some shots at Ortaköy. Yağmur loves to go and feed the birds there :)

***

Ve Ortaköy'den bazı görüntüler. Yağmur oraya gidip, kuşlara yem vermeye bayılıyor :)


4 comments:

  1. You go girl! :)
    I'll be there at GalataModa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peacock on your head. I imagine it on my cloche hat or on the color of a velvet jacket as a pin.

    I had no idea you were crafty Pelin! It's great. I had an online jewelry store for a few years until having a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, i was thinking about pins as well. and on my velvet jacket, great idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weekend with Hair Accessories is amazing specially when we going to the beach, I want to make to my daughter something like that because I know she'll look so fresh.

    ReplyDelete