Monday, October 17, 2011

Cambridge Satchel



I really want to have one of these satchels. Even though everybody knows that I love neon colors and fluorescents are the best sellers at this brand, I decided to go with the classic green. You can have your satchel embossed with your name or initials.

BUT, there are problems with the online orders, missing address fields, unclear error messages, etc. I emailed them, and got an autoreply telling me that they are so busy and I should give them 5 business days to reply :P

I've just read the interview here with the company's founder. That's a true success story. A company (Cambridge Satchel Co.) that makes ~$20 million profıt should have a proper e-commerce site, am I expecting too much?

I am still going to try to get it, though ;)

***

Bu okul çantalarından almak istiyorum. Herkesin bildiği üzere fosforlu renkleri sevsem ve bu çantaların en çok satılan modelleri o renkler olsa da bu sefer klasik yeşil rengini alacağım. Ve isterseniz, çantanızın üzerine adınızı ya da baş harflerinizi kabartma yaptırabiliyorsunuz.

AMA, internetten siparişlerde sorunlar var, eksik adres kutucukları, anlaşılmayan hata mesajları, vs. Email ile sorunu sordum, otomatik mesaj geldi, "yoğunluğumuz dolayısıyla 5 iş günü içinde emailinize cevap vermeye çalışacağız" :P

Şirketin kurucusu ile olan röportajı da yeni okumuştum, burada. Gerçek bir başarı öyküsü. Yılda yaklaşık 20 milyon dolar karı olan bir şirketin (Cambridge Satchel Co.) iyi bir satış sayfası olmalı, çok mu şey bekliyorum?

Yine de almak için elimden geleni yapacağım ;)

photos via Fashion Squad


No comments:

Post a Comment