Monday, January 23, 2012

SUSPENDERS


Derishow skirt/etek
Sortie des Glasses top
Joan and David ankle boots/botlar

So tired of ironing. Had to stop. I think it's been ages since I did the ironing last time. Friends coming over all the way from Turkey. I better do the chores before ;) The problem is, when I start ironing, I have to iron every single piece, even the underwear, self control problem :P

Btw, I love to wear my colorful, beaded cow shirt and asymmetric pocket skirt with suspenders.

***

Ütü yapmaktan çok yoruldum. Yarıda bırakmak zorunda kaldım. Sanırım son kez ütü yaptığımdan beri yıllar geçmiş, ütüsüz olan herşeyi ortaya çıkarınca anladım. Taa Türkiye'den arkadaşlarımız geliyor, işleri bitirsem iyi olacak ;) Problem şurda; bir başlayınca kendimi tutamıyorum, herşeyi ütülemek zorundaymışım gibi, iç çamaşırları bile :P

Bu arada, renkli, boncuklu inek tişörtüm ve asimetrik cepli, askılı eteğimi, seviyorum giyinmeyi ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment